We’re a values-driven IT outsourcing organization with a laser focus on Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our speciality is dedicated long-term teams for blue chip clients from our nearshore development centre in Wroclaw, Poland. Our central philosophy of Win-Win is supported by our core values – People, Integrity, Excellence, Agility – and we invest significant resources to help us live up to the high standard they imply.
We are a team of more than 600 experts who know their stuff. Our structure is based on a Guilds and Tribes matrix, which keeps us from becoming just another corporation. We solve our clients' toughest problems by deploying technology to maximum effect. We are famous for our delivery excellence. Our ambition is to be both the supplier of choice and the employer of choice. That is why we stick to our values, understand clients' needs, keep our promises, and innovate. We walk the walk. Great Place To Work says it all!
We believe that a Programme Director with a comprehensive view of how the organisation is functioning is the best person to drive change across the entire company, helping it grow and transform. That is why we envisage this role among the most senior positions in the organisation, with access to all necessary tools to influence change outside of the managed programme.
Your key role as a Programme Director will be responsibility for successful delivery of Objectivity Programmes, specifically:
• To be ultimately accountable for team/tribe/performance, deliverables and financial results,
• To own and assume total accountability of the set-ups of engagements from “cradle to grave”,
• To execute “Delivery Excellence” and maintain a” focus on solutions to business problems, not on software”,
• To champion clients within Objectivity and Objectivity within the client's organisation,
• To own the customer experience throughout the engagement,
• To contribute to our development by enhancing the “Objectivity Way” to stay ahead of the competition and maintain our uniqueness.
płatne L4 (przez 33 dni w roku), bo to miłe, gdy grypa nie zmniejsza kwoty wpływu na konto