About the role:
Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team and plays a keyrole in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. By working closely with our clients and team members, you will have an ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools and metrics within the development team.
• Projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
• Projects tailored to employees’ needs
• Flexibility in defining our ways of working.
• A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
• A variety of designs and technologies.
• Close cooperation with client.
Here are a few of our recent projects:
• Aviation industry – migration to cloud technology – Techstack: Azure SQL, ACI, Angular, .NET/.NET Core
• Retail industry – application development and modernisation, building a new API – Techstack: ASP .NET /ASP.NET Core, Signal R, Service Bus, Redis, Terraform, SQL/NoSQL
• Agricultural industry – system integration project – Techstack: Azure Data Factory, Service Bus, Logic Apps
Sounds interesting? We have a wide range of projects that you can also become part of!
Division of working time:
• 60% – working with client, designing new features
• 20% – working with team
• 20% – developing
Must have tech stack:
• cloud technologies (Azure)
• .NET Platform
• web technologies
• relational databases
• REST API
Nice to have tech stack:
• Google Cloud
• Awareness of DevOps processes and its best practices
Must have skills:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in IT, including 1-2 years in a similar position.
• Good knowledge of design patterns.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Mentoring or leadership experience
• English (min. C1)
• Polish (min. B2)
miejsce zajęliśmy w 2017 roku w konkursie Great Place To Work