We are an Agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win-Win solutions. We create an informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software, but you won’t work alone. You will join the place where developers, technical architects, business analysts and testers work together as a team. This is because we work in a real Agile environment. We have created our own process where the crucial aspects are communication and a strong friendly relationship with the customer. We also continuously improve our skills and knowledge by peer code reviews, workshops and communities, as well attending training and conferences.
Although every java project we work on is different, below you will find most often used frameworks and tool:
– Spring Boot and Dropwizard to quickly build web services running on Tomcat
– Spring Data (and Hibernate as most common JPA provider) to access data and – Flyway as db migration tool
– Postgres, MySQL, AWS Aurora/RDS as relational databases
– MongoDB, CouchBase, Amazon DynamoDB as key/value and document databases
– RabbitMQ, Amazon SNS/SQS to integrate services
– Angular or React on the frontend
– Git as a source control
– Jenkins, Team City and recently Amazon CodePipeline to setup CI/CD
poważnych rozmów rocznych, które z powodzeniem są zastępowane regularnymi spotkaniami One to One z liderem