The Head of Bid Management is tasked in leading the bid team and working with the sales teams and subject matter experts to ensure that Objectivity produces effective proposals with the objective of winning new projects with existing and prospective clients.
The successful candidate will own the production of successful bids by upgrading existing Bid team capabilities relating to:
– Analysis and qualification of opportunities in a simple, effective, consistent and repeatable way
– Facilitate the definition of a bid strategy, winning sales plan and competitive positioning.
– Coordinate parallel streams of commercial, technical, operational and proposal development activities.
– Produce a high quality, comprehensive and compliant proposal that has appropriate design, delivery and commercial sign off.
– Anticipate, address, process and resolve conflict across bid contributors promptly.
– Coordination of proposal presentation development, rehearsal and refinement
– Development of effective negotiating strategies
– Handover from sales to delivery
Ongoing improvements from lessons learned and independent win/loss reviews
godzin miesięcznie spędzamy na lekcjach angielskiego