About the role:
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Delivering Business Intelligence projects, including data ingestion and transformation; DWH modeling and development; SQL queries optimisation.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Taking part in each step of development - from requirements gathering until deployment to production.
- Cooperating directly with clients.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- We implement solutions involving AI applications - some interesting examples include: counting the size of a herd of sheep on satellite photos (http://bit.ly/3bobPL2), or a recommendation engine for a recruitment company (https://bit.ly/3s8erUd).
- We welcome out-of-the-box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the organisational culture of knowledge sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools, and a work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
- Each of us has 8 days for our personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Data & AI is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of over a dozen experienced Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Architects.
- We design architectures of analytical solutions that allow clients to process much larger volumes of data and increase analytical capabilities. These solutions are often based on cloud services (Azure, AWS). You will have the possibility to learn all of them.
- Other BI tools like Tableau, Microstrategy.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Consultant
Hi, my name is Wojtek.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Harmony, Analytical, Relator, Individualization, and Consistency. This means that during every recruitment meeting, I instinctively build a relationship in a very natural way, which helps me make you feel as comfortable as possible. I easily identify traits or experiences that distinguish one person from another. So you can be sure I will not miss the fact that you are a unique person! My broad experience tells me I may be regarded by people as a fine trainer, tutor, or instructor. So please, don’t be afraid about receiving valuable feedback in a way that you can use to improve your competencies in the nearest future.