Would you like to program various solutions and develop skills with your colleagues?
Software Engineer at Objectivity works as a member of our agile team alongside Service Delivery Managers to stabilize and deliver solutions. We are looking for a person keen on producing new versions and functionalities of applications for our clients. In this way, you have an opportunity to gain experience in different technology set-ups and new and innovative ways of working.
We are looking for a person who – just like us – believes in the value of mistakes made and is eager to search for solutions and bravely recommend improvements in the existing systems. In addition, we need an individual who likes working in operational environments and combines the ability to work independently with teamwork skills. Finally, we need to find a person who approaches Clients’ needs proactively by proposing innovative solutions.
We believe in engineers who specialize in one field but at the same time have a broad knowledge of technology as a whole - to be ready to deliver and maintain a code and to feel comfortable in the DevOps culture.
- You will be responsible for analyzing, maintaining, enhancements, and automating various core applications for different customers.
- You will be a member of a code-level support team, but you will also cooperate with the third/second level of support.
- You will investigate and analyze defects to provide the root cause.
- You will write code and unit tests for implementing user stories.
- You will create and improve monitoring.
- You will monitor the build quality and provide suitable unit and component tests to ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will support releases, changes, tests, and planned failovers and take part in on-call rotation.
You are The One, if:
- You are good with Java.
- You are familiar with the TDD principles.
- You know AWS or other Cloud Solutions.
- You have a good command of the SQL language and know databases (PostgreSQL preferable).
- You are good at debugging and troubleshooting - and you have good analytical skills.
- You know Java Script (at least a bit) and any JS/TS framework (Angular, React, Aurelia or any other).
- You have already worked with a source repository, such as GIT.
- You have good English language skills both in writing and speaking.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- Every voice count - our philosophy is built on the principles of open communication and good practices.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend, and many others), online courses, workshops, and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up to date. Each of us has eight days for our personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones you already have.
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as English classes during working hours, and medical care for you and your family.
Division of working time
Maintenance & bugfixing
Creating new features
Contact with the client
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Senior Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Magda.
My strengths according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Communication, Empathy, Woo, Adaptability, and Responsibility. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will make sure you feel comfortable and well informed. I will not only present you will all necessary information regarding the company and the position but will also engage you into casual chitchat to get to know you better and create a stress-free environment. My approach to recruitment is to treat every candidate individually – listen to the stories, experiences and ask in-depth questions to make sure I understand your approach fully.