About the role:
Do you want to work in a dynamic company where everyone is equal, and your opinions are welcome because you are treated as an expert in your field? We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than six hundred professionals who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We believe in win-win solutions in every relationship we build – especially between our colleagues, clients, us, and suppliers.
Division of working time
Maintenance & bugfixing
Creating new features
Contact with client
- Designing and developing fixes and enhancements.
- Participant in commercial projects.
- Cooperation with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Quality Engineers, and Developers.
- Implementing changes in the system.
- Detecting and solving issues in the client's system based on Microsoft's technologies.
- Actively monitoring and optimizing existing systems.
- Maintaining the client's system following established rules.
- Maintain communication with customers.
You are the One if you have:
- Broad T-SQL knowledge.
- At least two years of experience using MS SQL Server.
- MS SQL SSIS knowledge will be a significant plus.
- Code analysis and optimization.
- ITIL v4 Foundation certificate or at least knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Good command of English (B2 or higher).
- Customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to self-development for both hard and soft skills areas.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Ninety-five percent of our engineers agreed or strongly agreed with the Happiness Index statement, "I am happy to be part of this team."
- You will have a space to design, implement and develop your solution.
- We believe in a partnership-based approach when working in a team – we listen to each other, take decisions together, and provide space for making mistakes.
- Our clients consider us technical experts, which means that they trust our recommendations, accept our decisions, and believe that we always propose the best solutions.
- Your team will consist of twelve people – both Team Leaders and Software Engineers, who are keen on their jobs thanks to various tasks and technologies.
- We went beyond the standard support scheme. Thanks to such an approach, our Engineers also could conduct development tasks.
- You will be allowed to take part in an extensive decision-making process regarding good practices, work methodologies, and communication with the client.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Senior Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Magda.
My strengths according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Communication, Empathy, Woo, Adaptability, and Responsibility. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will make sure you feel comfortable and well informed. I will not only present you will all necessary information regarding the company and the position but will also engage you into casual chitchat to get to know you better and create a stress-free environment. My approach to recruitment is to treat every candidate individually – listen to the stories, experiences and ask in-depth questions to make sure I understand your approach fully.