About the role
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role. If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
Division of working time
Maintenance & bugfixing
Creating new features
Contact with the client
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- This is an opportunity for you to build a new business around Power Platform and contribute to how these competencies are developed within the company.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365, .NET, Java, Frontend), online courses, workshops and conferences - to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. Reviewing your work with your teammates is a common practice, and this is also a great way to learn a lot on your own.
- Rather than simply delivering software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommend their friends. We will reward you with a bonus for recommending a candidate (2000/8000 PLN).
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of our customers are from the British market and 20% from Germany) is an excellent opportunity to use English daily and interact with different cultures.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after three months of work), our new employees usually highlight a friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
Your daily tasks:
- Maintenance and development of solutions using Microsoft Power Platform, including canvas applications, model-driven applications, Power Automate, and other products.
- Teamwork and sharing knowledge.
- Keep up with the demands of the ever-changing business by working closely with the customer.
- Research and development of relevant technologies and products.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Ola.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Harmony, Developer, Woo, Positivity and Individualization. This means that, during recruitment processes, I can easily build a connection with people - even if we share different perspectives or viewpoints. I am a chatty, people-oriented person, easy to talk to. I always see potential in others. When I interact with candidates, my goal is to help them succeed. I enjoy the challenge of meeting new people and I value every human interaction. I’ll try to match you with the best Objectivity team, and if it doesn’t happen, I respect the culture of feedback and I promise to keep you well-informed.