About the role:
Here we are with opportunities for you to join the Service Operations Analyst Team. We can proudly call ourselves the communication node at Objectivity as this is the place where the communication heart beats the most.
Our basket of tasks is very diverse and dynamic and include areas such as communication, resolving issues, and overnight batch monitoring.
With us, you will have a chance to experience the best version of teamwork ever. We believe that mutual support is the essence of our daily work. We focus on our strengths and by combing strengths, skills and teamwork, we deliver high quality service to our clients.
If you are willing to be a happy business card of our company for our clients, and have IT experience, you are the one we are waiting for.
Must have skills:
- Excellent English (min. C1) and communication skills;
- 'Can do' attitude;
- Customer focus mindset;
- Team work abilities;
- Motivation and willingness to develop in IT field.
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will have a mentor to support your growth in the role.
- We offer an inspiring working environment where you cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We work on diverse projects and technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, and many more.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give all the support you need to excel at what you do.
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
Division of working time
Work with system
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look like
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Kinga.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Achiever, Input, Focus, Individualization and Emphaty. This means that I am able to recognise accomplishments, knowledge, skills or talents - so you can be sure that your achievements will not go unnoticed. I consider observation and communication to be an excellent way of identifying areas that inspire you. That is why, during our recruitment meeting, I will provide you with feedback that might help you define your unique career path.