About the role:
If you are looking for a place where people work on their strengths and constantly develop themselves. If you feel that teamwork is something that motivates you and you have a skillset that includes communication and technical approach, here comes the perfect opportunity to join the Service Management Team at Objectivity.
As Service Management Specialist, you need to understand Service Management and Agile methodologies. You will work together with Service Delivery Managers to ensure that our Clients are always provided with the best services. We cooperate mainly with clients based in the UK and Ireland, so fluent knowledge of English is a must for Service Management Specialist.
Your daily work:
- Service Management Specialist works together with Service Delivery Managers and Engineers creating line of communication to ensure high quality service delivery
- As a part of the IT Support, every day we’re ready to respond to issues that come up as part of our support and maintenance tasks
- Service Management Specialist focuses on ensuring compliance with ITIL processes, managing incidents, changes, problems and transferring knowledge
- Ensuring Service Management documentation, reports, service reviews to always be relevant, accurate, complete and in time
- Taking care of the information flow; setting work schedules so that tasks are completed on time and changes are introduced without any interruptions to our services.
- Supporting Service Delivery Manager in building and maintaining strong relationship with our Clients on daily basis
Why is it worth joining us:
- We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of professionals, who strive to deliver excellent software to our clients.
- We offer a relocation package for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Your voice is heard - our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We offer an inspiring working environment - where you cooperate with experts from various fields. Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and helping one another
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering benefits such as: English classes during working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, a Multisport card.
If you join us, you will enter a team in which:
- You feel that you’re part of something bigger by establishing bonds and working rules within the team that directly supports our clients — each one of your ideas counts.
- You find a lot of opportunities to prove your skills and to communicate in English during regular meetings.
- You will develop consistency and organisational skills, especially when preparing documents and presenting them to clients and colleagues.
- You develop your interpersonal skills by creating a line of communication with engineers and clients.
- You are given a sense of independence when representing the company in the communication with the client.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist