About the role:
If you are looking for a place where people work on their strengths and constantly develop themselves. If you feel that teamwork is something that motivates you and you have a skillset that includes communication and technical approach, here comes the perfect opportunity to join Service Management Team at Objectivity.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you need to understand the software development lifecycle, in particular the support and enhancement of the existing operational systems. Familiarity with Service Management and Agile methodologies and exceptional communication skills are vital as we want to work very closely with our clients. We cooperate mainly with clients based in the UK and Ireland, so fluent knowledge of English is a must for Service Delivery Managers at Objectivity. Rather than delivering and supporting systems, we build relationships. Our clients stay with us for years, which is why we are looking for Service Delivery Managers with a people-oriented mindset and strong interpersonal skills.
Your daily work:
- Service Delivery Manager is making sure that the delivered services are fit-for-purpose taking responsibility for the application’s support
- Setting clear goals and priorities for IT Service Delivery Team, ensuring SLA’s are achieved, service quality and client expectations are met or even exceeded
- Building strong relationships externally and internally, with the Client as well as our Engineering, Development and Project Teams
- Contract management, including internal and external governance throughout close cooperation with the Clients and internal teams
- Service Delivery Manager is responsible for scope of service, budget monitoring and maintaining financial metrics
- Making sure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control, support of service delivery and execution of service transitions and handovers
- Managing governance on different levels externally to the Client and internally to the Objectivity management and the executive board, including but not limited to service operations reviews, post incident review, problem resolutions, capacity and planning, service status
- Introducing improvements to an existing services and operating models
- Service Delivery Manager ensures business development of an existing accounts and supports Presales activities support.
Why is it worth joining us:
- We are keen on doing things which we find useful; we work with valid and secure (but not overcomplicated) processes.
- You are independent in terms of expressing your opinions - your voice will be heard.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader and, in our daily work, we put an emphasis on feedback. During regular meetings with your leader, you will find out your strengths and determine the way of using them both for business and personal development purposes.
- You will not be forced to become a document geek – however, the ability to write good documentation might prove helpful. :)
- …and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Junior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist