About the role:
As Senior Pre-Sales Technical Consultant in our growing DACH region, you will support our prospective clients in addressing their most complex IT challenges by establishing personal credibility across the technologies and services offered by Objectivity.
You will work across a variety of business and technical areas and provide expertise across a set of our propositions which we deliver through a variety of services including:
– Business Process Engineering,
– IT Landscape Assessments,
– IT Solutions Design & Delivery advisory,
– Effective DevOps,
– Design Thinking & User Centred Design ideation workshops,
– Art of the possible workshops.
We seek strong collaborators who are eager to build on their wider knowledge and skills, to become a versatile leader that feels comfortable “wearing different hats” from pre-sales consulting to occasional delivery.
Your daily work:
- Identify, assess and analyse prospective clients’ challenges and goals, while looking into the context of organisation and situation.
- Scope and shape proposals matching client’s expectations.
- Provide recommendations and action plans for internal and external stakeholders.
- Aligning the stakeholders and team members in understanding of key aspects of prospective client opportunities in which you participate.
- Assuring the knowledge gained during engagements will be recorded and propagated across our organisation.
- Identify initiative owners and stakeholders to address the right concerns.
- Define and prepare the deliverables and artifacts that support decision making and deliver views required by the stakeholders in supplier selection processes.
- Leading your pre-sales consulting engagements, proactively seeking opportunity and working with regional sales staff to expand Objectivity’s German operations.
- Connecting people’s experience and engineering capabilities to provide the best answers to our prospective clients’ requests for proposals.
- Contributing to strengthening our consulting brand by writing articles and collateral development.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Awareness of IT and business trends and maturity in adoption of architectures and technologies in organisations.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex strategies and tactics both visually and verbally.
- Experience in leading workshops, preparation and conducting presentations to senior stakeholders.
- 10+ years of strong experience across different technical and commercial roles.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills and enthusiasm for new challenges.
- Ability to adapt communication style to people at all levels of the organization, especially senior executives.
- Understanding of when it’s right to strategize building high level plans, and when to act tactically according to the situation.
- Fluency in business German (C1 proficiency is essential) and good communication in English (B2 minimum).
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will join Objectivity's growing German team, which is tasked with fast growth and excellent market engagement as one of our critical strategic initiatives.
- You have impact on improving Client’s business, as well as winning new business for the company.
- You will be affiliated to the Consulting Guild with various clients, different projects of different complexity in different domains.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
This is how your recruitment process will look
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Agata. I am a recruiter who loves what she does. I have always believed that people come first. Without them, not much would be possible and successful. My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Relator, Responsibility, Individualization, Achiever, Discipline. Therefore, during the process you can expect that I will be in close contact with you. I will keep you informed about the recruitment process and at the end you will receive valuable feedback from me. I am also cheerful and well-organized person. I hope you will enjoy our conversations and you will have positive memories afterwards.