About the role:
Data science is a rapidly developing field. According to Google, only 2% of the data currently stored is actually processed to gain business insights. New algorithms and approaches are constantly being developed, but the everlasting challenge remains the application of these algorithms so as to solve real-world business problems.
Objectivity builds software that serves powerful machine learning models to end-users. You will become part of a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers that develop data processing and machine learning pipelines. You will develop your skills in building production-ready machine learning-based solutions to business problems. You will collaborate with other experts - developers, testers, user experience, architects, project managers and business analysts - in the process of developing complete software solutions.
- Implementing robust data pre-processing pipelines; data can be structured or unstructured,
- Identifying information gaps and looking for other data sets to fill in the blanks - including recognizing data quality issues and addressing them (either by cleaning the data or proposing the process changes),
- Preparing machine learning development environments,
- Ensuring code quality on production environments,
- Building CI/CD/CT machine learning pipelines,
- Interacting with broader teams of data scientists and software developers to deliver complete software packages.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide every support you need to excel at what you do.
- We work on diverse projects and with various technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, natural language processing.
- We develop software in the cloud.
- We offer relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication.
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us by offering, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card and others.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional