About the role
Sales Development Representative in Objectivity
As a Sales Development Representative at Objectivity, you will be responsible for identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers. A key component of our sales team you will be relied up and responsible for being that first contact point for prospective clients and feeding back on potential opportunities. You won’t have to worry about working on it solely on your own – working alongside our Senior Sales team, Marketing teams and Consulting teams to drive these opportunities to a close.
You will be based mainly in Manchester, with flexibility and some travel to our offices in Germany, Poland and Mauritius.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Working closely with our senior sales team to establish defined the right value proposition for each prospect.
- Establishing contact through various platforms, building and growing network of potential clients.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Objectivity’s value proposition and the value it brings in solving business problems.
- Deliver targeted and strategic outreach by phone, LinkedIn, Email and referral introductions in order to book meetings and identify opportunities.
You are the one if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales development and digital sales automation processes.
- Understanding of digital sales automation processes, Social selling and online customer acquisition.
- Knowledge of Twitter, Google and LinkedIn algorithms useful with sales prospecting.
Nice-to-have skills & experience:
- Fluency in two or more European languages.
- Experience in healthcare/retail/financial/manufacturing would be an advantage.
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will cooperate with sales executives and specialists in content and marketing areas so that you could focus on automation of sales process.
- We trust you when it comes to choosing of tools, you are free to work with a tool of your choice.
- Our marketing team is creating a new website which will be our key marketing tool that support sales.
- You will take part in major changes in sales and marketing area at Objectivity. It’s reshaping, so you will have great influence on your key area.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader, and in our daily work we put an emphasis on feedback. During regular meetings with your leader, you will find out your strengths and determine the way of using them both for business and personal development purposes.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Check out our benefits.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Junior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist