About the role:
This position is aimed at those who work in IT and want to dive into the rapid development technology based on Mendix. If you are interested in delivering value by tailoring proven solutions, if you like a quick delivery, dynamic projects in innovative technologies and have experience in the software delivery area, we will be happy to get your CV.
Your daily work:
- Taking part in software projects from design phase through development to the project release;
- Working with experienced regular and senior developers who create reliable and effective team;
- Developing solutions that matters in a health care sector;
- Building library of custom, re-usable components that standardize development process across the organization;
- Visual programming with low-code platforms (modeling application logic using diagrams and ready components with limited coding);
- Constructing interfaces and integrations;
- Developing brand new, user-friendly applications with modern styling.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Must-have skills & experience:
- Proven experience with Mendix low-code platform;
- Knowledge about model driven software development;
- Knowledge about HTML, CSS;
- Experience with SQL;
- Passion for technology and strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Good verbal and written English language skills;
- Readiness to work in dynamic, multi-projects environment.
Nice-to-have skills & experience:
- Knowledge of web pages user experience / accessibility patterns;
- Experience with cloud development / deployment technologies, especially Azure or AWS and Cloud Foundry;
- Experience with RESTful Web Services;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile environments;
- Knowledge of version control systems (like SVN/GIT, TeamCity/Jenkins, Jira, Confluence etc.);
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Our people get regular support from several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.) We offer online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. You will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices apply to every project.
- There are two areas we excel at: delivering software and building relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends - thanks to them we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together.
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of customers from the British market and 20% from Germany) gives us a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures.
- We have the opportunity to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
My name is Ewa.
I have always considered myself as a people person. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that my strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follow: Adaptability, Woo, Individualization, Arranger and Communication. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I do my best to create a stress-free atmosphere and build a relationship based on partnership and mutual understanding of each other’s needs. Nevertheless, at the same time, it is of great importance to me to provide you with a deeper insight into our company and discuss all aspects of our potential collaboration. After the meeting, you can count on me to provide you with valuable feedback, as I believe this is the most efficient tool for self-development.