About the role:
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment, where automation is of top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role. If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Building, developing and monitoring ETL processes in order to improve data quality and present the best possible reports to the end customer
- Code integration with Machine Learning models
- Construction and improvement of infrastructure using the Azure platform
- Daily work in English
Why it is worth joining us:
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Our people get regular support from several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.) We offer online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. You will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices apply to every project.
- There are two areas we excel at : delivering software and building relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends - thanks to them we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together.
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of customers from the British market and 20% from Germany) gives us a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures.
- We have the opportunity to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Consultant
Hi, my name is Wojtek.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Harmony, Analytical, Relator, Individualization, and Consistency. This means that during every recruitment meeting, I instinctively build a relationship in a very natural way, which helps me make you feel as comfortable as possible. I easily identify traits or experiences that distinguish one person from another. So you can be sure I will not miss the fact that you are a unique person! My broad experience tells me I may be regarded by people as a fine trainer, tutor, or instructor. So please, don’t be afraid about receiving valuable feedback in a way that you can use to improve your competencies in the nearest future.