About the role:
As a leader of software development projects, you need to know the software development lifecycle. The more you have in common with programming, the better a fit you’ll be. Infrastructure, deployment and integration projects are good experiences to have. However, our core activity is software development for external international clients, and we will look for this in your background. Orientation in Agile methodologies is vital as we want to work very closely with our clients. Rather than delivering systems we build relationships. Our clients remain with us for years, which is why we employ Project Managers with a people-oriented mindset and strong interpersonal skills. We are responsible for delivering value for money to our clients with maximum effectiveness, so we want people ready to take ownership and accept accountability.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We focus on good practices and open communication.
- We offer an inspiring working environment: end to end projects among various business areas: banking, transportation etc.
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help.
- Time for self-development. You decide how do you want to grow. We are eager to share knowledge and support you in gaining knowledge.
- You can make your own independent decisions.
- Working in international environment, as we work mostly with clients from UK and Germany.
- Cooperation with highly skilled professionals including TA and BA.
- You will be supported by Project Management Office and people performing a project support role. They assist with charts, timesheets and reporting.
- You will be working with Project Assurance Team who ensure the deliverables and project process is correctly in place.
- Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement.
- As a PM you are fully responsible for project budgets: you provide estimates and ensure software delivery within the established budget.
- Objectivity employs mostly senior engineers with extensive experience. As a result, you have access to the most advanced technologies in software development.
- You work with experienced specialists who help you deliver projects successfully.
- All team members are in contact with the client, thus you are not the only contact interface. Consequently, all your people have advanced client-facing skills.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
Working time: 40 hours/week (8hrs/day including 30 mins lunch break)
Holidays: 26 days for all ees from the 1st day of employment
15 days of paid sick leave - for all ees from the 1st day
Working remotely or at the office
Flexible working hours
Internal trainings, workshops
Gold Cards (6 days per year for professional development)
Bonus for recommending professional
English classes during working hours
Long service award
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Maja.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Individualization, Responsibility, Relator, Ideation and Developer. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will be seeking your unique qualities to find the best match with Objectivity. I will do my best to make you feel well-informed at every stage of the process. After it is completed, you will receive valuable feedback, regardless of the hiring result. I am full of energy and have a positive attitude, so we will enjoy even the small-talk part!