About the role:
Our Power Platform Developer is involved across whole Software Development Lifecycle to provide our customers with fit-for-purpose solutions based on Power Platform. They are to collaborate with Solution Architect, Business Analysts and Quality Engineers or be ready to work independently on minor engagements. Why are we hiring? Because our customers appreciate our work and therefore, they provide us with more and more projects to deliver. We can also see an increasing demand in Microsoft Business Applications market, and we are expanding our team in order to support these needs.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Developing solutions built upon Microsoft Power Platform, i.e. canvas applications, model-driven applications, Power Automate and other products within Power Platform.
- Sharing knowledge within the team.
- Working closely with the customer to ensure alignment with ever-changing business requirements.
- Research and development of relevant technologies and products.
Must-have skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of IT professional experience in developing software solutions.
- Hands-on experience in building canvas and model-driven apps
- Very good knowledge of the Power Platform capabilities and roadmap, i.e. Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse.
- Communication skills that allow you to consult business requirements, share progress and present demos in front of the customer.
- Professional approach to work, strong sense of responsibility to the customer.
- Practical knowledge of the Software Delivery Life Cycle.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritise.
- English (min B2).
Nice-to-have skills & experience:
- Knowledge of .NET / HTML / CSS.
- XRM API / Custom plugin development.
- Experience in integration across Power Platform using Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps and REST services.
- Usage of Azure DevOps in Power Platform solutions.
- PL-100, PL-200 or PL-400 certificates.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- You will have a chance to build a new business around Power Platform and have an impact on how these competences are developed in the company.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, Microsoft 365, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences - to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to peer review with your teammates. These practices are applied in every project.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends. Thanks to them, we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together. We will reward you with a bonus for recommending a candidate (2000/8000 PLN).
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of our customers are from the British market and 20% from Germany) is a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Maja.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Individualization, Responsibility, Relator, Ideation and Developer. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will be seeking your unique qualities to find the best match with Objectivity. I will do my best to make you feel well-informed at every stage of the process. After it is completed, you will receive valuable feedback, regardless of the hiring result. I am full of energy and have a positive attitude, so we will enjoy even the small-talk part!