About the role:
Can you describe yourself as a perfectly organised person with a getting-things-done attitude?
Assistants Guild is a department that provides support to Managers and Directors in their daily work. We are a group of experts who aim to take care of supervisor’s administrative and business areas of interest.
We're looking for a person that will support the Head of Delivery Center in Mauritius.
We offer full-time work based on the contract of employment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- managing outlook (especially calendar, including setting priorities)
- timesheets and holidays of subordinate’s management
- purchases coordination
- coordinating and handling the logistics of business trips
- preparing and distributing reports and materials for business purposes
- taking minutes and chasing actions
- direct cooperation with PL & UK management
You are the One if you have:
- experience in an Assistant position (at least 2 years) or similar role
- ability to use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- strong command of English (C level is a must)
- communication skills, that you can use g., in building strong relationships
- planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work under time pressure
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Jira
- experience in an IT environment
Why it is worth joining us:
- We're sharing knowledge among our team of experienced Assistants (we meet once every 2 weeks to share knowledge, and work on more effective solutions and improvements)
- You will have the possibility to work in practice in a quite fast-paced way. There's no place for boredom :)
- You will have a possibility to get to know the IT area
- You will be working in an international company with the possibility to get to know other cultures
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
Working time: 40 hours/week (8hrs/day including 30 mins lunch break)
Holidays: 26 days for all ees from the 1st day of employment
15 days of paid sick leave - for all ees from the 1st day
Working remotely or at the office
Flexible working hours
Internal trainings, workshops
Gold Cards (8 days per year for professional development)
Bonus for recommending professional
English classes during working hours
Long service award
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Senior Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Magda.
My strengths according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Communication, Empathy, Woo, Adaptability, and Responsibility. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will make sure you feel comfortable and well informed. I will not only present you will all necessary information regarding the company and the position but will also engage you into casual chitchat to get to know you better and create a stress-free environment. My approach to recruitment is to treat every candidate individually – listen to the stories, experiences and ask in-depth questions to make sure I understand your approach fully.