About the role
As the Partnerships Business Development Manager you will be helping Objectivity develop partnership with Microsoft, AWS, GCP Siemens and other partners in the UK&Ireland.
We are looking for a strong and self-confident person with a vision for execution. You will be responsible for an efficient collaboration with all partner organisation stakeholders at Objectivity.
Your daily work:
- To help Objectivity increase its growth through technology and service partners by:
- being an expert in business development, you will be able to sell to all types of work packages that are supported by key partner products and services; from pure consulting engagements and propositions, right through digital transformation and operational support services.
- effectively guiding and challenging both colleagues and partners to harness opportunities so as to collaborate towards growth and mutual success.
- working collaboratively, balancing quick wins whilst driving prospective clients to achieve long-term, sustainable success.
- growing and nurturing a network of partners to gain privileged early access to new opportunities.
- developing an effective partner development strategy that is supported by robust campaign plans and is achieved through expert tactical choices, intimate partner market awareness and high levels of drive to succeed.
- To develop and strengthen multi-level relationships with partner organisations and demonstrate strong C-level credibility with prospective and existing customers.
- Focusing primarily on the UK&I, you will drive partner sales across all of Objectivity’s verticals, to both new and existing customers.
- Working closely with industrial sector and technology layer stakeholders, partner organisations and marketing, you will be able to develop and drive campaigns into target market segments and regions that drive growth for Objectivity and its partners.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Extensive business development experience, preferably with an existing network of contacts within Objectivity’s major partner organisations (Microsoft, AWS, GCP Siemens).
- Strong prior exposure to selling strategic, digital, and technological solutions and resources to large and multi-national enterprises in the UK & Ireland.
- Proven ability to engage with diverse teams, motivate others and communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Ability to gain the respect of partners and colleagues through your approach and ability to build and nurture relationships.
- Strong functional knowledge, including but not limited to go-to-market planning, business development, partner account management, IT service provision and enterprise software development.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Opportunity to be responsible for delivering growth in the well-supportive company.
- We are a dynamic, growing, values-driven organisation with a good mixture of customers and strong potential.
- Around 50% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends - thanks to them we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together.
- When asked what they liked most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees replied: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Check out our benefits.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Team Leader
Hi, my name is Agata.
I love what I do. I have always believed that people come first. Without them, not much would be possible and successful. My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Relator, Responsibility, Individualization, Achiever, Discipline. Therefore, during the process you can expect that I will be in close contact with you. I will keep you informed about the recruitment process and at the end you will receive valuable feedback from me. I am also cheerful and well-organized person. I hope you will enjoy our conversations and you will have positive memories afterwards.