About the role:
Your daily work:
- Being a proactive office host and making sure the office is a comfortable and maintained space to be in for guests and Objectivity employees.
- Coordination of projects related to space planning, new offices, moves, workplace design changes.
- Support with driving change, innovation, process automation and continuous improvements in the team and organization
- Coordinate efforts of the team to deliver results and effectiveness in projects/tasks, services and goals.
- Provide friendly and engaging support to Objectivity employees.
- Cooperation with suppliers
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Preparing cost breakdowns, budget estimates etc.
- Handling of phone calls and correspondence (letters, packages), couriers and other reception activities.
- Ensuring proper documents flow and upkeep
- Effectively liaise with other departments
- Ad hoc tasks and assignments
Must-have skills & experience:
- Experience in the similar role.
- English (min. B2).
- Proactively seeking improvements.
- Can do attitude.
- Accountable and results driven.
- Great organisational skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira,
- Project coordination experience
- Experience in the IT environment.
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will be a part of a larger ecosystem because Administration is part of Finance Guild.
- We have the opportunity to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from.
- 0 KPIs, reporting limited to the necessary minimum - common sense replaces them well in the agile work environment.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Jagoda.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Relator, Strategic, Responsibility, Analytical, and Maximizer . This means that I take into account all the factors that might affect you during the recruitment process, and I naturally form genuine and mutually rewarding relationships.
I am able to recognise your strengths and talents. I will provide you with all necessary information regarding your new position, I will advise on how to prepare yourself for the interview. After our meeting, I will deliver feedback including positive aspects and areas for further improvement.