About the role:
Software Developer at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team alongside with a Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst and a Project Manager to deliver fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. Each and every team adapts its ways of working accordingly, which they consider the most effective way of working with a specific client and project. In this way, you learn not only different technology set-ups but also new and innovative ways of working.
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but at the same time have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is the responsibility of the whole team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy working with us.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies.
- Following the industry and company"s best practices, i.e. the clean code standards for programming.
- Constant active improvement as a technical expert and a valuable team member.
- Participation in the process of analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of new functionalities.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company.
You are The One, if you have:
- Experience in working with web applications.
- Experience in .NET and mainstream ORM.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Teamwork abilities.
- At least 3 years of experience as a .NET developer.
- Experience in the delivery with AWS cloud service
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and data modelling.
- Pro customer attitude and ability to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Experience with RESTful web services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of common security pitfalls in web development.
- Experience in the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include GIT, AWS, nUnit, Moq, PowerShell, Docker, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, design patterns, agile methodologies.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
- We invest in our people through the support of several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.), online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. However, you will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices work in every project.
- You will have an opportunity to learn many innovative ways of conducting projects both from the technology standpoint as well as from the organizational perspective.
- Strong cooperation and direct communication with the client are the basis of every project that we run.
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication. Knowledge sharing is in our DNA.
- Rather than simply deliver a software, we build relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Cafeteria System (Multisport card, vouchers)
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal training courses
Soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Sport & CSR Events
Funding of certification and external courses
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of sick pay
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
1-to-1 talks rather than periodic assessments
Fresh fruits and snacks in the office
This is how your recruitment process will look
We are here to help
Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Jagoda.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Relator, Strategic, Responsibility, Analytical, and Maximizer . This means that I take into account all the factors that might affect you during the recruitment process, and I naturally form genuine and mutually rewarding relationships.
I am able to recognise your strengths and talents. I will provide you with all necessary information regarding your new position, I will advise on how to prepare yourself for the interview. After our meeting, I will deliver feedback including positive aspects and areas for further improvement.