About the role:
Technical Architect at Objectivity works as a member of our Agile team and plays a keyrole in delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to our clients. By working closely with our clients and team members, you will have an ultimate technical responsibility for a project and a significant impact on solution architecture. You will help to identify the most suitable technologies and frameworks, as well as evangelise and promote good practices, tools and metrics within the development team.
Your daily work:
- Designing software architecture.
- Communicating and building a relationship with customers.
- Participating in all delivery phases, from pre-sales activities - through estimation - to release.
- Defining non-functional requirements.
- Creating proof of concept (PoC).
- Mentoring the development team.
- Providing a high-quality software.
Division of working time
working with client, designing new features
working with team
Why it is worth joining us:
- We are passionate about software. Microservices, CQRS, Event sourcing, Outbox patterns - these are some topics we discuss and implement.
- It’s all about development. No support & maintenance.
- We have 30+ Technical and Solution Architects, so you can learn from communityand consult whenever you need.
- Projects are usually relatively short (i.e. couple of months), so you don’t have to change your job to change a project.
- Projects tailored to employees’ needs
- Flexibility in defining our ways of working.
- A dedicated, self-organising team is our default delivery model and you will be a part of it.
- A variety of designs and technologies.
- Close cooperation with client.
We allocate projects tailored to employees’ needs
Here are a few of our recent projects:
migration to cloud technology - Techstack: Azure SQL, ACI, Angular, .NET/.NET Core
application development and modernisation, building a new API - Techstack: ASP .NET /ASP.NET Core, Signal R, Service Bus, Redis, Terraform, SQL/NoSQL
system integration project - Techstack: Azure Data Factory, Service Bus, Logic Apps
Benefits at Objectivity
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Private investment fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Maja. My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Individualization, Responsibility, Relator, Ideation and Developer. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will be seeking your unique qualities to find the best match with Objectivity. I will do my best to make you feel well-informed at every stage of the process. After it is completed, you will receive valuable feedback, regardless of the hiring result. I am full of energy and have a positive attitude, so we will enjoy even the small-talk part!