About the role:
We believe in developers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment, where automation is of top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role. If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Lots of coding in every layer of the project
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies on the backend side with angular or react on the frontend side, usually hosted in Azure.
- Taking care of the quality of a given solution by using best practices. e.g. code review unit/integration/e2e testing, etc.
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solutions for our clients.
- Continuous improvement of your fundamental skills.
- Sharing knowledge and experience among your team members and across the company.
- Taking care of a well-coordinated and motivated team that effectively fulfils project goals
- Taking care of the development of the team and its members, e.g. through regular 1-1 meetings, giving feedback etc.
- Communicating company values, sharing best practices and setting a good example
- Providing support during recruitment and taking responsibility for introducing new team members
- Taking joint responsibility for good organisation of work; adjusting it to the current project needs
Why it is worth joining us:
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Our people get regular support from several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.) We offer online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. You will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices apply to every project.
- There are two areas we excel at : delivering software and building relationships. Our developers and clients are part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends - thanks to them we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together.
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of customers from the British market and 20% from Germany) gives us a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures.
- We have the opportunity to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
Working time: 40 hours/week (8hrs/day including 30 mins lunch break)
Holidays: 26 days for all ees from the 1st day of employment
15 days of paid sick leave - for all ees from the 1st day
Working remotely or at the office
Flexible working hours
Internal trainings, workshops
Gold Cards (6 days per year for professional development)
Bonus for recommending professional
English classes during working hours
Long service award
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Responsibility, Discipline, Intellection, Input and Futuristic. This means that I take ownership of what I say I will do. You can be sure that your application will be processed in a professional manner, and regardless of the final decision, you will receive valuable feedback. During the interview, I create a friendly and casual atmosphere that favours openness - as I believe that recruitment meetings should be beneficial for both the recruiter and the candidate.