About the role:
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps environment, where automation is of top priority. Close collaboration and direct communication with other team members and the client is an important part of our delivery process. You can be sure that your voice will be heard and that you will have an impact on your team’s decisions, regardless of your role.
If you believe that quality is in the hands of the entire team, you have some commercial and delivery awareness, and if SOLID principles are your bread and butter, then you will be more than happy to work with us.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Taking part in planning and building the system architecture,
- Identifying available tools and selecting solutions for the client,
- Developing systems based on .NET technologies on the backend side with angular or reacting on the frontend side, usually hosted in Azure,
- Taking care of the quality of the solution by following best practices, e.g. code review, unit/integration/e2e testing, etc.,
- Sharing your knowledge and experience among your team and across the company,
- Proactive engagement and contact with various stakeholders at the client side to better understand the business context and to deliver optimal outcomes,
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solution for our clients,
- Continuous improvement of your fundamental skills.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We provide you with further development opportunities for technical or managerial roles,
- You plan and implement solutions, thanks to which you have a real impact on the final shape of the product,
- You have the opportunity to develop towards DevOps, apart from implementing the solution, we also take care of automation (CI / CD) and maintenance (monitoring, alerts),
- We will choose the project and the client based on your preferences,
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have,
- Objectivity supports your development - thanks to the training budget, you can participate in conferences, training and you can obtain certificates,
- You will have the opportunity to participate and run several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.),
- We work as a team and everyone’s contribution is essential in building a product,
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends. Thanks to them, we are building a team of experts who enjoy working together. We will reward you with a bonus for recommending a candidate (2000/8000 PLN),
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of our customers are from the British market and 20% from Germany) is a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures,
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful people, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
We allocate projects tailored to employees’ needs
Here are a few of our recent projects:
For our client, we create a system whose users are airline operators. The system is used to monitor and forecast the wear of individual elements of aircraft engines.
Main technologies: .NET Core, Angular, Azure AD, Azure DevOps, Entity Framework
Database: SQL Server,
Architecture SPA, 3-Tier Client Server, Monolithic
Application for HR service and sell it to other institutions, mainly in the UK.
- Main technologies: NetFramework 4.7, AngularJS
- Database: MsSQL
- Architecture: SPA, 3-Tier Client Server, Monolithic
Project for monitoring the technical condition of the bridge
- Main technologies: .Net 5, EF 5 + Cosmos DB, React 16.11, TypeScript, DevOps
Internal application that allows employees to load general data on insurance reservations, process this data using a reservation file template and implemented system methods
- Main technologies: .NET Core, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Angular, C#, DevOps, Entity Framework Core,
- Database: SQL Server, Azure SQL Database
- Architecture SPA, 2-Tier Client Server
Benefits at Objectivity
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Private investment fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Lead
Hi, I'm Asia.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Empathy, Individualization, Developer, Relator and Harmony. This means that I can see the uniqueness of your competences, which I am constantly trying to allocate in our organization. I find proper communication very important, so when you talk to me, you can be sure that you will always know what stage of cooperation we are at, what is happening now and why. The business world is quite small - and the IT world is even smaller - so I will take care of our relations, because we are likely to meet somewhere sooner or later.