About the role:
We are looking for a Business Consultant with significant knowledge in manufacturing industry.
You will be a perfect fit for the position if you are familiar with/have experience in designing, building and consultancy on modern manufacturing systems. Familiarity with IT delivery would be a great asset.
Your daily work:
- Conceive, create, and propose engagements to solve clients' technical challenges
- Extend your expertise to the sales and business development teams in their efforts to win business from existing and new customers.
- Deliver or support consulting engagements or delivery projects as appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with customer teams to further develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Align stakeholders and team members in understanding the key aspects of manufacturing engagements you lead.
- Co-develop manufacturing strategy - participate in or lead manufacturing initiatives within Objectivity and across marketing and sales.
- Inspire clients and Objectivity teams with manufacturing knowledge.
- Contribute to strengthening our manufacturing brand through thought leadership initiatives.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Significant knowledge in manufacturing industry e.g. Industry 4.0.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing vertical.
- Good understanding and willingness to expand the knowledge within the key manufacturing technology drivers.
- Problem solving and analytical skills and ability to draw 'big pictures'.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in client-facing projects.
- Awareness of IT and manufacturing business trends.
- English (C1) and German (C1).
- Readiness to travel when situation allows.
Nice-to-have skills & experience:
- Facilitation & presentation skills.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies.
- Experience in consulting roles.
- Experience in IT delivery projects.
- Experience in international work, for multinational companies.
Division of working time
New business development
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will have an impact on improving Client's business and winning new business for the company.
- You will join an important Manufacturing vertical to create sustainable IT solutions for manufacturing customers.
- You will cooperate with experts from various fields solving interesting challenges on a daily basis.
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Team Leader
Hi, my name is Agata.
I love what I do. I have always believed that people come first. Without them, not much would be possible and successful. My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Relator, Responsibility, Individualization, Achiever, Discipline. Therefore, during the process you can expect that I will be in close contact with you. I will keep you informed about the recruitment process and at the end you will receive valuable feedback from me. I am also cheerful and well-organized person. I hope you will enjoy our conversations and you will have positive memories afterwards.