About the role:
We are looking for a candidate for the position of a Junior Financial Controller. At Objectivity, in the Finance Guild, we have specialised teams dedicated to finance areas (payroll, controlling, accounting and taxes). Whenever you are in need, you can also count on support of our legal team.
Your daily work:
- Conducting end-to-end sales process from financial perspective (including revenue recognition and issuing sales invoices)
- Contracts analysis in terms of financial provisions
- Maintaining and updating the contract database
- Control of accounts receivables
- Analyzing travel expenses in terms of re-invoicing them to the customer
- Preparing financial reports and analysis for management accounting needs
- Active participation in month closing process
- Building partner relationship with a business
- Preparing various analysis and calculations in ad hoc basis
Division of working time
You are The One, If You have:
- Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting or similar
- Previous experience in finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Good understanding of finance and accounting in the service organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Good time management and communication skills in both Polish and English
- Strong drive towards completion of tasks and great team working skills
- Power BI
Why it is worth joining us:
- You can specialise in the controlling area in the IT industry.
- You have a possibility of working with the finance team with the support of our legal team.
- We are recognised as a Great Place to Work.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional