Do you value great independence and dynamics in your work environment? Are you a specialist in your field, and at the same time you are open to acquiring new knowledge, also outside your area of specialisation? If so, we have a project for you!
We believe in engineers who specialise in one field but, at the same time, have broad knowledge of technology as a whole in order to be ready to deliver both back-end and front-end code and to find themselves in the DevOps culture with automation as the first priority.
- are tailored to employees’ needs,
- consist of multidisciplinary teams,
- involve close cooperation with client,
- consist of various designs and technologies,
- are quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
About the project:
- The project is carried out for our client from the automotive industry. It is already in progress, and it is planned to be a long-term engagement.
- 70% of your work is development of new functionalities, 30% - maintenance.
- Applications are created for external use, for customers interested in selling / buying cars of various brands.
- It is a well-known application in German market, which is used by a millions of users.
- The project is quality oriented: SOLID, Code reviews, Automated tests, CI/CD, etc.
- 100% remote cooperation is possible.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Technology is treated as a problem-solving tool. Thanks to flexible procedures, a small number of core technologies and customer’s openness to innovation, you will have a real impact on the choice of technologies which you work with!
- It’s your task to ensure the code quality! We write automated tests and we practice code reviews to ensure the highest quality of delivered solutions.
- There is a lot of space for learning! Thanks to the possibility of checking project requests, as well as pair programming and cooperation with a group of domain and technical experts, the scope of your skills will undoubtedly increase in a short time.
- You will definitely not be bored! Thanks to short-term projects, as well as a dedicated upskill budget, you will have your hands full.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Kinga.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Achiever, Input, Focus, Individualization and Emphaty. This means that I am able to recognise accomplishments, knowledge, skills or talents - so you can be sure that your achievements will not go unnoticed. I consider observation and communication to be an excellent way of identifying areas that inspire you. That is why, during our recruitment meeting, I will provide you with feedback that might help you define your unique career path.