About the role:
We are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our In-House Lawyers team and work in a value driven IT organization. In-house lawyer is a part of independent team cooperating with multiple Objectivity branches. As a team we are responsible for providing full legal support for all Objectivity companies in all geographies.
Your daily work:
- Supporting Objectivity regarding all legal matters, in particular Intellectual Property Law, Personal Data Protection and Privacy, Cyberlaw, E-commerce, Corporate Law, Civil Law, Employment Law,
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating policies, guidelines and software development contracts with clients,
- Contract negotiations with service suppliers, licensors, resellers etc.,
- Cooperation and providing legal advice to the Polish and English companies in the Objectivity Group,
- Cooperation with external legal offices and other departments in the company (Payroll, Quality, Security, Finance, HR),
- Staying up-to-date with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance.
Division of working time
Contact with clients and suppliers
Cooperation with external advisors
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will be advising in highly interesting, innovative IT projects from various industries,
- You will work with various teams within the company, thanks to which you’ll get to know how we work and learn more about the IT industry,
- You will be able to work on a wide variety of assignments and excel your knowledge of the British and German legal market,
- We provide access to legal information systems in Great Britain, Germany and Poland (Thomson Reuters, Beck online, Legalis),
- We offer an independent role that allows for independent work, direct contact with the client and a great possibility of influencing the end result of the work,
- Your voice is heard - since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication,
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do,
- You can expect training budget, hyper-growth opportunities and respect for your ideas,
- We do our best to make you feel comfortable with us - we provide, among others: English classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Check out our benefits.
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Lead
Hi, I'm Asia.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Empathy, Individualization, Developer, Relator and Harmony. This means that I can see the uniqueness of your competences, which I am constantly trying to allocate in our organization. I find proper communication very important, so when you talk to me, you can be sure that you will always know what stage of cooperation we are at, what is happening now and why. The business world is quite small - and the IT world is even smaller - so I will take care of our relations, because we are likely to meet somewhere sooner or later.