About the role:
Objectivity builds software that serves powerful machine learning models to the end-users. You will become a part of a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and data engineers that develop data processing and machine learning pipelines. You will develop your skills in building production-ready machine learning based solutions to business problems. You will collaborate with other experts – developers, testers, user experience, architects, project managers and business analysts – in the process of developing complete software solutions. Our default platform for building software is the cloud (MS Azure, AWS, GCP), so you will familiarize yourself with the modern machine learning infrastructure served by cloud providers.
We are looking for a data scientist with experience in Natural Language Processing and generative AI. A good candidate doesn’t necessarily need to be an expert in the aforementioned areas, but she/he should be willing to dive deeper if the project requires. As a service company, we work with clients from different areas, including logistics, recruitment, manufacturing, public sector, healthcare, aerospace engineering etc.
Your daily work:
- Delivering machine learning solutions that match client requirements
- Working with business/IT users from various domains to define the problems that need solving – starting from identifying whether data science is likely to bring value to the customer
- Data pre-processing; data can be structured or unstructured
- Finding optimal analytical models to solve the problem
- Identifying information gaps and looking for other data sets to fill in the blanks – including recognising data quality issues and addressing them (either by cleaning the data or proposing the process changes)
- Visualising and presenting the conclusions to business/IT users in a clear, understandable way, so that the users can see the benefit of it
- Implementing your solutions as part of complete software packages
Must-have skills & experience:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics or similar – with strong knowledge of statistics
- Ability to code in Python and SQL
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms related to GenAI, prompting, natural language processing
- Ability to understand business case that turns into ML project requirements
- Knowledge on how optimise and validate machine learning models in production environments
- Experience in running machine learning related projects end-to-end
- Ability to see the story behind the data, to recognise important issues and to visualise them in an attractive way
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (at least C1 level, both spoken and in writing)
- Attention to details, inquisitive mindset and self-reliance
- The will to investigate new areas of data science and participate in various projects
Why it is worth joining us:
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Our organisational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- We work with diverse projects and technologies: anomaly detection, recommendation engines, computer vision, natural language processing, reinforcement learning
- We develop software in the cloud
- We offer relocation package – for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- Your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- We make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card and others
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Cafeteria System (Multisport card, vouchers)
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal training courses
Soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Sport & CSR Events
Funding of certification and external courses
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of sick pay
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
1-to-1 talks rather than periodic assessments
Fresh fruits and snacks in the office
We are here to help
Senior Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Agnieszka.
According to the Gallup Institute, the Top 5 strengths that characterise me are as follows: Empathy, Adaptability, Includer, Harmony and Developer.
This means that I’m likely to recognise and cultivate the potential in others, and that I am happy to create a pleasant environment, where one can feel comfortable and friendly.
During the recruitment meeting, I will listen to you talking about your talents, achievements or aspirations. The insights I’ll collect will prepare me to provide you with feedback and suggestions that will help you grow professionally or personally. I can also grasp how your talents, skills or knowledge can satisfy the needs of the team.