About the role:
As Field Sales Representative you will be responsible for uncovering and closing new business for our innovative services across DACH region.
Qualified candidates should have experience selling in the local, national and regional territory. You will be expected to be a major contributor to a team whose primary responsibility is the acquisition of new clients.
Your daily work:
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively through a variety of channels, including exhibitions, social networking, and digital transformation forums.
- Consultative selling approach, closing sales, and growing new relationships with key clients.
- Ability to represent our services confidently and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in digital transformation.
- Ensuring that prospective clients’ needs are understood accurately and comprehensively and that these are communicated consistently to internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring that Objectivity’s recommendations to prospective clients are created and communicated to a high standard.
- Negotiating agreements and closing sales opportunities successfully.
- Participation in the implementation of Objectivity’s projects at a supervisory/stakeholder level to monitor successful on-time / to-budget delivery.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Min 5+ years of making Sales in a multi-national region, selling into technology-enabled, digital-focused medium- and large-sized enterprises.
- Familiarity in selling to the German information technology services market.
- Fluency in English and German is essential.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Able to work successfully in a fast-paced, self-directed, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to succeed in acquiring new clients across the DACH region, including regular travel to visit prospective clients and internal stakeholders in our Polish delivery center(s).
- Able to communicate customized solutions to complex technical issues in relation to the achievement of digital transformation goals, with highly effective verbal and written presentation skills.
Nice-to-have skills & experience:
- Fluency in two or more European languages.
- Experience in healthcare/retail/financial/manufacturing would be an advantage.
Why it is worth joining us:
- Opportunity to be responsible for delivering growth in the well-supportive company.
- You will have an impact on winning new business for the company. You will be accountable for growth.
- We are a dynamic, growing, values-driven organization with a good mixture of customers and strong potential.
… Even if we do not get to start our cooperation, you are certain to receive extensive feedback including both business and technical aspects. We believe it is one of the most valuable development tools.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
This is how your recruitment process will look
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Agata. I am a recruiter who loves what she does. I have always believed that people come first. Without them, not much would be possible and successful. My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Relator, Responsibility, Individualization, Achiever, Discipline. Therefore, during the process you can expect that I will be in close contact with you. I will keep you informed about the recruitment process and at the end you will receive valuable feedback from me. I am also cheerful and well-organized person. I hope you will enjoy our conversations and you will have positive memories afterwards.