About the role:
As an Employer Branding Specialist, you will play an important role in increasing our company’s brand awareness. You’ll be responsible for preparing online marketing and recruitment campaigns on social media and analysing their effectiveness. The goal is to help us generate recruitment leads and attract the best IT experts. Additionally, you’ll be analysing the latest EB trends to help Objectivity stay ahead of the game.
The team you’ll be part of focuses on making Objectivity an employer of choice by running various internal initiatives, creating unique marketing materials and supporting the Recruitment Team in building the best candidate journey experience.
Your daily work:
- Building Objectivity’s brand, and employer of choice image through various EB activities, media presence, and events.
- Running creative EB initiatives to build the Objectivity brand in Tricity.
- Managing the company’s social media (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram): preparing and optimizing EB and recruitment paid digital campaigns, evaluating their effectiveness, and proposing improvements.
- Creating compelling and unique EB and recruitment digital content.
- Cooperating closely with the Design, People & Culture, and Communication teams as well as software development experts to prepare diverse marketing materials and initiatives.
- Establishing partnerships with local media and universities in Poland.
- Taking care of Objectivity’s internal and external communities, supporting the Ambassador Programme.
Must-have skills & experience:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in employer branding (preferably in the IT field).
- Expertise in running FB and LinkedIn ad campaigns.
- Copywriting skills that enable you to tell compelling stories.
- Very good command of English (at least B2).
- Good project management skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that let you engage with others easily.
- Team-oriented and proactive attitude.
Nice to-have skills:
- Knowledge of the IT market in Tricity would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics tools would be an asset.
Division of working time
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will be part of a larger ecosystem - you will cooperate closely with People& Culture Guild and Marketing Guild which includes Communication, Content and Digital Marketing.
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing.
- Each of us directly cooperates with a leader and we put emphasis on feedback in our daily work. During regular meetings with your leader, you will find out about your strengths and determine how to use them both for business and personal development purposes.
- When it comes to marketing, we’re open to trying new ways. To us, networking and knowledge always go first, tools are of secondary importance.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Lead
Hi, I'm Asia.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Empathy, Individualization, Developer, Relator and Harmony. This means that I can see the uniqueness of your competences, which I am constantly trying to allocate in our organization. I find proper communication very important, so when you talk to me, you can be sure that you will always know what stage of cooperation we are at, what is happening now and why. The business world is quite small - and the IT world is even smaller - so I will take care of our relations, because we are likely to meet somewhere sooner or later.