About the role:
Our DevOps team is currently evolving from the role of so-called 'executors' of assigned tasks into independent consultants. We are becoming those who verify, advise, and help developer teams in the implementation of a process, as well as provide support in choosing appropriate solutions. We are looking for a person with vast experience in DevOps area, who will be able to enrich our team by bringing a fresh perspective and broad, tacit knowledge. We do not require practical experience in working with .NET, however, the new joiner is expected to get familiar with our work relatively quickly. The tasks are quite independent, and since we're looking for some areas for improvement, there is room for doing research and trying out new solutions (e.g. Service Fabric Mesh, Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service).
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products.
- Support development teams on application architecture and infrastructure.
- Implement best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community.
- Improving your skills based on project/team need
Why it is worth joining us:
- We have wide range of infrastructure types: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, on-premises.
- Both R&D and maintenance projects on board.
- Diversified projects: shorter and longer, different when it comes to infrastructure and customized.
- Application modernisation.
- DevOps in projects with data science, low-code.
- Upskill and knowledge sharing: meetings of internal DevOps, Azure and AWS Communities, internal trainings, DevOps conferences.
- Migration to cloud.
- We’re Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
Benefits at Objectivity
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Private investment fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look like
Senior Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Magda. My strengths according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Communication, Empathy, Woo, Adaptability, and Responsibility. This means that during the recruitment meeting, I will make sure you feel comfortable and well informed. I will not only present you will all necessary information regarding the company and the position but will also engage you into casual chitchat to get to know you better and create a stress-free environment. My approach to recruitment is to treat every candidate individually – listen to the stories, experiences and ask in-depth questions to make sure I understand your approach fully.