About the role:
DevOps Engineer at Objectivity is responsible for verifying, advise, and help developer teams in the implementation of a process, as well as provide support in choosing appropriate solutions.
Division of working time
Creating new features/Development
Maintaining current software
Meetings/Contact with client
- Create, maintain and improve tools and processes used to build, release and deploy our software products.
- Support development teams on application architecture and infrastructure.
- Implement best practices with regards to CI/CD among our development community.
- Improving your skills based on project/team need
Why it is worth joining us:
- We have wide range of infrastructure types: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, on-premises.
- Both R&D and maintenance projects on board.
- Diversified projects: shorter and longer, different when it comes to infrastructure and customized.
- Application modernisation.
- DevOps in projects with data science, low-code.
- Upskill and knowledge sharing: meetings of internal DevOps, Azure and AWS Communities, internal trainings, DevOps conferences.
- Migration to cloud.
- We’re Microsoft Azure and AWS partners.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Cafeteria System (Multisport card, vouchers)
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal training courses
Soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Sport & CSR Events
Funding of certification and external courses
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of sick pay
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
1-to-1 talks rather than periodic assessments
Fresh fruits and snacks in the office
This is how your recruitment process will look like
Senior Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Responsibility, Discipline, Intellection, Input and Futuristic. This means that I take ownership of what I say I will do. You can be sure that your application will be processed in a professional manner, and regardless of the final decision, you will receive valuable feedback. During the interview, I create a friendly and casual atmosphere that favours openness - as I believe that recruitment meetings should be beneficial for both the recruiter and the candidate.