About the role:
As a Data Architect in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their most complex challenges with Modern Data Analytics solutions, including: Data Warehouses, modern Data Lakehouses, ML solutions and others. Why are we hiring? Because our customers appreciate our work and therefore, they provide us with more and more projects to deliver. We can see an increasing demand for Analytics Solutions based on fix-for-purpose Data Strategies. We seek strong team players, who are eager to build on their wider knowledge and skills in order to become a versatile leader that feels comfortable "wearing different hats" - from pre-sales consulting to delivery. If you have a proven track record of being an Architect within the Data domain, this job is for you!
Your daily work:
- Proposing fit-for-purpose architecture for data solutions, including cloud services (Azure or AWS) and others such as: Apache Spark, Databricks, Snowflake.
- Estimating the effort required to deliver the data project.
- Supporting the project team with technical guidance; designing architecture of the solution.
- Building relationship with Clients based on technical expertise.
- Making sure that the knowledge gained during engagements will be recorded and propagated across our organisation.
- Constantly improving your skills - both technical and soft skills.
- Scope and shape proposals for Data and AI projects matching the clients expectations.
- Contributing to strengthening our brand by writing articles, leading webinars and collateral development.
- Designing and delivering external events -training, workshops for our Clients.
- Supporting the Sales process; being a subject matter expert within the Data and AI domain.
- Responsible for defining the right approach to the clients situation. Advising our clients on maximising the value and effectiveness of data & AI solutions and approaches.
- Understanding commercial aspects of initiatives in order to find the right balance between the cost and business value.
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will join an important, rapidly growing Data and AI Guild with a lot going on inside! Various clients, different projects of different complexity in different domains. You will not get bored easily,
- We do understand that IT is a ‘people’ business, and it is not the technology alone that solves problems; it is also about the people with the right attitude and mindset,
- You have an impact on improving the Client’s business, as well as winning new business for the company,
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields, solving interesting challenges on a daily basis - not just once in a while,
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing,
- We are recognized as a Great Place to Work,
- We have an organisational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do,
- We give you every chance to make you feel comfortable with us, among others: English or German classes within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, Multisport card (and other benefits).
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Lead
Hi, I'm Asia.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Empathy, Individualization, Developer, Relator and Harmony. This means that I can see the uniqueness of your competences, which I am constantly trying to allocate in our organization. I find proper communication very important, so when you talk to me, you can be sure that you will always know what stage of cooperation we are at, what is happening now and why. The business world is quite small - and the IT world is even smaller - so I will take care of our relations, because we are likely to meet somewhere sooner or later.