About the role:
As a Data Architect in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their most complex challenges with Modern Data Analytics solutions, including: Data Warehouses, modern Data Lakehouses, ML solutions and others.
Why are we hiring? Because our customers appreciate our work and therefore, they provide us with more and more projects to deliver. We can see an increasing demand for Analytics Solutions based on fit-for-purpose Data Strategies.
We seek strong team players, who are eager to build on their wider knowledge and skills in order to become a versatile leader that feels comfortable 'wearing different hats' - from pre-sales consulting to delivery.
If you have a proven track record of being an Architect within the Data domain, this job is for you!
Your daily work:
- Proposing fit for purpose architectures for data solutions including cloud services (Azure or GCP) and others like Apache Spark, Databricks, Snowflake
- Estimating the effort required to deliver the data project.
- Supporting project team with technical guidance; designing architecture of the solution.
- Building relationship with Clients based on technical expertise.
- Making sure that the knowledge gained during engagements will be recorded and propagated across our organisation.
- Constantly improving skills - both technical and soft-skills.
- Scope and shape proposals for Data and AI projects matching the clients expectations.
- Contributing to strengthening our brand by writing articles, leading webinars and collateral development.
- Designing and delivering external events -training, workshops for our Clients.
- Supporting the Sales process; being a subject matter expert within the Data and AI domain
- Responsible for defining the right approach to the clients situation. Advising our clients on maximising the value and effectiveness of data & AI solutions and approaches.
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the initiatives in order to find the right balance between the cost and business value.
You are the one, if you have:
- At least 8 years of experience in Business Intelligence or AI field.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and designing Analytics Solutions, including Data Warehouses, Data Integration, Big Data solutions and Streaming processing
- Strong background in SQL and Python languages.
- Understanding of various aspects of implementation of databases, no-sql databases, lakehouses and data warehouses.
- Experience with Azure Data services or GCP Data Services or cloud agnostic services such as Apache Spark or Databricks.
- Streaming technologies like Apache Kafka would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Data Solutions architecture and data modelling.
- Understanding of DataOps concepts, agile development of Data Platform. Willingness to adapt and combine frameworks, methods and approaches.
- Experience as a Team Leader or an Architect.
- Fluent English.
Why is it worth joining us
- You will join an important, rapidly growing, Data and AI Guild with a lot going on! Various clients, different projects of different complexity in different domains. You will not get bored easily,
- We do understand that IT is a people business, and it is not the technology alone that solves problems; it is also about the people with the right attitude and mindset,
- You have an impact on improving the Client's business, as well as winning new business for the company,
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields, solving interesting challenges on a daily basis - not just once in a while,
- We welcome out-of-the box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the culture of knowledge sharing,
- We have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools and work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
Division of working time
pre-sales, communication with clients
being a Tech Lead for a team
proposing fit for purpose architectures for data solutions
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Cafeteria System (Multisport card, vouchers)
Development within working hours (8 days/year)
Over 70 internal training courses
Soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
Sport & CSR Events
Funding of certification and external courses
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of sick pay
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
1-to-1 talks rather than periodic assessments
Fresh fruits and snacks in the office
This is how your recruitment process will look
Senior Recruitment and Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Agnieszka.
According to the Gallup Institute, the Top 5 strengths that characterise me are as follows: Empathy, Adaptability, Includer, Harmony and Developer.
This means that I’m likely to recognise and cultivate the potential in others, and that I am happy to create a pleasant environment, where one can feel comfortable and friendly.
During the recruitment meeting, I will listen to you talking about your talents, achievements or aspirations. The insights I’ll collect will prepare me to provide you with feedback and suggestions that will help you grow professionally or personally. I can also grasp how your talents, skills or knowledge can satisfy the needs of the team.