About the role:
You will be a customer champion within Objectivity and be an Objectivity champion within our clients. In this role you will build strong relationship and trust with the clients to enable a long term profitable engagement. The purpose of this role is to develop, own, maintain and drive the master plan for the accounts to a balanced strategy of growth and risk. You will need to support the Tribe master in their client engagement and delivery strategy. Don’t be “superficial” in your engagement with the client and the tribe – care about the “details” and be a problem solver. You should be strong in delivery experience and project / programme management and also effective in liaising with the Polish Delivery team and getting the best out of them.
Your daily work:
- Ownership of all account management-related activities.
- Know the client and the industry – The „What, Why and How” of their strategy and tactics.
- Development, refinement, Communication, and regular review of account strategy and the plan (compare with past outcomes).
- Identification of key stakeholders (including executive stakeholders) maintain their profiles, and development of appropriate engagement plans (actively seek involvement from Objectivity Management).
- Identify and develop business opportunities with the client and group or other partner companies.
- Identify opportunities to elevate the positioning of Objectivity through investment and innovation.
- Identify and communicate the Risk profile for the account and ensure this is well understood.
- Listen, collect, share customer feedback so that they are fully understood within Objectivity.
- Play the lead role in legal and commercial engagement with the client teams.
- Work with our legal, Customer Services, and Finance teams to create acceptable outcomes.
- Work with the tribe and assist Sales and Resourcing teams in maintaining an accurate outlook for revenue and resource profile.
- Work with tribes to ensure that lessons are learned (multiple levels).
- Assist tribes in the „recovery” of projects in trouble.
- Contribute to the development of Objectivity and participate in business development activities.
- Collaborate with other Client Principals and Tribe Masters to promote good practice within the Customer Services team specifically and Objectivity in general.
- Take interest in Objectivity business and actively network with people from various back-office functions within Objectivity.
- Support the tribe master in their personal development.
Must-have skills & experience:
- 2 years’ experience in working as a client relationship manager, account manager or client principal.
- Experienced in working in a software delivery environment.
- Ability to manage single or multiple clients at all levels of seniority from CEO down.
- Significant business development and client delivery experience.
- Proven history of leading, supporting and motivating a team.
- Experienced in generating revenue opportunities by working with existing clients.
- Self-motivated and driven individual.
- Experienced in creating, negotiating and operating legal contracts.
- Strong knowledge of working with a nearshore team.
- Happy to travel and stay away from home (on average 2 days a week).
- English language at a proficient level.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Nice-to-have skills & experience:
- Polish language is an asset but not obligatory.
Division of working time
working with clients
working with delivery team
Why it is worth joining us:
- Your work will be varied and fast-paced and you will set up close working relationships with people throughout our business.
- We offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields.
To find out more:
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Check out our benefits.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
Great Place To Work
Life and travel insurance
Bonus for recommending professional
Home office workstation
Reimbursement of all travel expenses
Gold Cards – 8 days per year for professional development
Possibility of full or partial remote work
Over 70 internal technical training seminars and soft skill workshops
German classes during working hours
Close contact with clients – open communication
1-to-1 talks rather than periodic assessments
Casual office culture (no dress code)
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Team Leader
Hi, my name is Agata.
I love what I do. I have always believed that people come first. Without them, not much would be possible and successful. My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute are as follows: Relator, Responsibility, Individualization, Achiever, Discipline. Therefore, during the process you can expect that I will be in close contact with you. I will keep you informed about the recruitment process and at the end you will receive valuable feedback from me. I am also cheerful and well-organized person. I hope you will enjoy our conversations and you will have positive memories afterwards.
UK Managing Director
Jon has been UK MD at Objectivity for 5 years, working across our UK & Ireland clients and sectors to ensure that we provide full value to all customers.
He previously was a client of Objectivity, as IT Director for one of the largest wrap platforms in the UK, Ascentric, with assets in excess of £10 billion and a business based largely on its use of technology. That has given him a unique view on our business and the engagement with customers.
Jon has a wealth of experience , particularly in financial services technology and effective IT management, having worked in software delivery and development for more than 25 years.
He developed his passion and expertise for technology from owning and running a software products business in the 90’s, to acting as CTO for a market-leading financial services business, 1st – The Exchange, in the 2000’s. More latterly, Jon has worked with customers and internal teams to implement many large development and technology change programmes, focused on creating true business value and reducing operational risk.