About the role
Can you describe yourself as a perfectly organised person with getting-things-done attitude?
Assistants Guild is a department that provides support to Managers and Directors in their daily work. We are a group of experts who aim to take care of supervisors’ administrative and business areas of interest.
We're looking for a person that will support the Team of Managers responsible for technical aspects of delivery.
We offer full-time work based on a contract of employment.
Your daily work:
- Managing outlook (especially the calendar, including setting priorities),
- Taking minutes and chasing actions,
- Coordinating the logistics of business meetings, conferences, business trips etc.,
- Preparing and distributing reports and materials for business purposes,
- Preparing and distributing Jira reports
- Direct cooperation with PL management.
You are the One, if you have:
- Experience in the Assistant position (at least 2 years) or in a similar role,
- Ability to use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Strong command of English (B2 level is a must),
- Communication skills, that can be used in, e.g. building strong relationships,
- Organisational skills (planning, executing) with the ability to multitask and work under time pressure.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Jira,
- Experience in the IT environment
Why it is worth joining us:
- We share knowledge among our team of experienced Assistants (we meet once every 2 weeks to share knowledge and work on more effective solutions and improvements),
- Your tasks will be diverse, you will have a possibility to work in the practical context in quite a dynamic pace. There’s no place for boredom. :)
- You will have a possibility to get to know the IT area, especially development environment.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Sourcing & Induction Specialist