About the role:
As a BA at Objectivity, you will be responsible for the creation of high-quality software. You won’t work alone – you will be a part of a team in which technical architects, developers, and testers help you with drafting software requirements. We have created our own process whose crucial aspects are communication and a strong, friendly relationship with clients. This attitude means you don’t have to worry about covering your backside or resolving issues via e-mail. More than that, our customers love it when you propose your own solutions and demonstrate a proactive attitude. You are an expert with your own approach to analysis, and how you work depends on you. Of course, whenever you want to seek some help, there are around 30 other BAs in our team who are eager to pitch in. We always find time for each other.
Your daily work:
- Analysing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution.
- Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems.
- Identifying and proposing opportunities that may help our client.
- Cooperating with the development team, architects, project managers, and quality engineers.
- Communicating with all interested parties in the IT delivery process.
- Contributing to the implementation/technical team.
- Assisting with training materials for the end-users.
- Communicating at various levels of an organization.
Division of working time
working with clients
working with delivery team
Must-have skills & experience:
- Practical experience in requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation in a way that is understandable by both business and technical users.
- A proven track record of Business Analyst expertise or experience as a Business Analyst, or in a similar software development lifecycle-related position, with software scope management and requirement elicitation. It might be a role of Product Owner, Project Manager, or User Experience Specialist if it included scope management.
- Organizational skills, adaptability, and outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills with business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Professional approach to work, a strong sense of responsibility to the client.
- Fluency in English (C1 level).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Readiness to travel to work with our clients directly if necessary (up to 30%).
Why it is worth joining us:
- You will cooperate with experts in various fields - UX Designers, Technical Architects, Testers, just to name a few.
- You have an impact on improving the Client’s business.
- We work with technologies such as cloud, big data, low-code, IoT.
- You can work on projects with varying complexity in different domains.
- We share knowledge during discussion panels, workshops and team building (Day Away), internal training with experts in different fields. We also organize Business Analysts Meetup, where we invite external speakers.
- ...and there are other benefits, which you can see below.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist
Hi, my name is Ola.
My strengths, according to the Gallup Institute, are as follows: Harmony, Developer, Woo, Positivity and Individualization. This means that, during recruitment processes, I can easily build a connection with people - even if we share different perspectives or viewpoints. I am a chatty, people-oriented person, easy to talk to. I always see potential in others. When I interact with candidates, my goal is to help them succeed. I enjoy the challenge of meeting new people and I value every human interaction. I’ll try to match you with the best Objectivity team, and if it doesn’t happen, I respect the culture of feedback and I promise to keep you well-informed.
Business Analysis Guild Master
Hi, my name is Katarzyna,
I am a Business Analysis Guild Master. I’m passionate about bringing value and building a win-win business partnership. I’m dedicated to creating solutions based on clients’ needs with openness to new and innovative challenges and a focus on continuous improvement and evaluation.
In my fellow Business Analysts candidate, I look for: Good Communication skills, Willingness to learn, Pragmatism and Agility. My top talents are Responsibility, Arranger, Communication, Achiever, and Learner. It means that I know how to put pieces of puzzles in the right places in order to get things done in a quality manner. I hope you will enjoy our conversations and have positive memories afterwards.