About the role:
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will be part of the team working for various clients from huge Retailers, through aviation and manufacturing to producers of Whiskey. As a Data Engineer in our growing Data & AI Guild, you will support our clients in solving their challenges within data integration, DWH modeling, and database optimisation.
This position provides development opportunities in cloud technologies. If you like to have some space and independence, but also work in a Scrum team, then we are likely to cooperate.
Division of working time
Creating new features
Contact with client
Your daily work:
- Delivering Business Intelligence projects, including data ingestion and transformation; DWH modeling and development; SQL queries optimisation and data visualization.
- Working in a way that uses the best practices of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Working both on your own and as a team member.
- Taking part in each step of development - from requirements gathering until deployment to production.
- Cooperating directly with clients.
Why it is worth joining us:
- We provide an opportunity to participate in various projects within the data and AI domain.
- We deliver data solutions for various clients from the aviation domain, huge retailers, e-commerce, whisky manufacturers.
- We implement solutions involving AI applications - some interesting examples include: counting the size of a herd of sheep on satellite photos (http://bit.ly/3bobPL2), or a recommendation engine for a recruitment company (https://bit.ly/3s8erUd).
- We welcome out-of-the-box thinking and creativity, and we embrace the organisational culture of knowledge sharing and friendly help - we do our best to provide support, tools, and a work environment that you need to excel at what you do.
- Each of us has 8 days for our personal upskill. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or hone the ones that you already have.
- Data & AI is an important area at Objectivity. Our team consists of over a dozen experienced Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, and Architects.
- We design architectures of analytical solutions that allow clients to process much larger volumes of data and increase analytical capabilities. These solutions are often based on cloud services (Azure, AWS). You will have the possibility to learn all of them.
- Other BI tools like Tableau, Microstrategy.
Benefits at Objectivity
We make Clients happy because we are comfortable at our jobs. Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Wrocław/Gdańsk office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Private investment fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
This is how your recruitment process will look
Recruitment & Onboarding Lead
Hi, I'm Asia.
According to the Gallup Institute, my strengths are as follows: Empathy, Individualization, Developer, Relator and Harmony. This means that I can see the uniqueness of your competences, which I am constantly trying to allocate in our organization. I find proper communication very important, so when you talk to me, you can be sure that you will always know what stage of cooperation we are at, what is happening now and why. The business world is quite small - and the IT world is even smaller - so I will take care of our relations, because we are likely to meet somewhere sooner or later.