We’re a values driven IT outsourcing organization and we create Win Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our speciality is dedicated long term teams for blue chip clients from our nearshore development centre in Wroclaw, Poland. Our central philosophy of Win Win is supported by core values – People, Integrity, Excellence, Agility – and we invest significant resources to help us live up to the high standard they imply.
We have a team of more than 600 experts who know their stuff. Our structure is based on Guilds and Tribes matrix which helps us to avoid being a corporation. We solve our clients hardest problems by deploying technology in the most effective way. We are famous from our delivery excellence. Our ambition is to be supplier of choice and employer of choice. That is why we stick to our values, understand client’s needs, keep our promises, innovate – and we walk the talk. Great Place To Work says it all!
We believe that a Programme Director having a rich view on how the organisation is functioning is the best person to drive change across the whole company, helping it grow and transform. That is why we see this role among the most senior positions in the organisation, with access to all forums and help needed to influence change outside of the managed programme.
Your key role as a Programme Director will be responsibility for successful delivery of Objectivity Programmes, specifically:
- To be ultimately accountable for team/tribe/performance, deliverables and financial results,
- To own and complete accountability of the set-ups of engagements from “cradle to grave”,
- To execute “Delivery Excellence” and maintain focus on “solutions to business problems and not on software”,
- To champion customers and Objectivity in each other’s organisation,
- To own the customer experience throughout the engagement,
- To contribute the development of our company by enhancing “Objectivity Way” to stay ahead of the competition and maintain our uniqueness.
of our projects have Unit Tests